The importance of wireframe
wire frame is must required step after requirement gathering and analysis. it helps to convey exact message to designer and developer how the solution should look a like and how it should perform. even if client is not interested, a team should prefer to create wire frame. it helps to decide client’s need and user’s journey before any kind of design work. A wire frame is skeleton of screen drawn with simple color and dummy contents. now a days there are multiple tools available in market which help us to create wire frame with actual color, contents and navigation.
Advantages of wire frame
- One of the best advantage of wire framing is that it provides early vision of the solution that helps to review with the client and get feedback on it.
- Wire frame ensures the contents, controls and functionality correlate with user and business needs.
- Using wire frame, as project moves forward it will be used as a decent dialogue between members of the project team to agree on the project vision and scope.
- Developers would use a wire frame to understand the functionality of a particular site
- Designers would use a wire frame to push the user interface process
- Information architects would utilize wire frames to illustrate the navigation paths that is present between pages
- Business stakeholders would use wire frames to make sure that objectives and requirements are met via the design
- Creating wire frame by the experts using requirements gets reliable and well informed solution
Do you have any query?